Friday, December 29, 2006

A Quotable Quip about Saddam Hussein...

...if ever there was one worth quoting, was reported on by CNN.com at: http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

Saddam's body is in front me. It's over.
Click on the Image. (Image courtesy of Thomas T.)

Let me just add that it also has been reported on Foxnews.com, and on the BBC.com, that Iraqi television has reported Saddam Hussein was hanged. The BBC report had it happening just before at 0600
12/30/06.

Time for a celebratory drink now that The Butcher of Baghdad is dead, a nice 100 proof Rumple Minz. I will raise my glass in honorable memory of all the innocents he killed (estimated at up to one million by some). I will also toast and honor his captors, his prosecutors, those who were brave enough to give testimony against him, his judges, and his executioners. If I believed in the devil, I would even toast Satan in the hopes he would take considerable care of Saddam's soul for eternity.

I know it will not put an end to things in Iraq, but it put an end to a vile, murderous, thug - justice was done. As Michelle Malkin noted on her site: Sic Semper Tyrannis.

About the only other thing I can think of to say is: Good Riddance Dirtbag!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: