Sunday, October 15, 2006

It Is Nice...

...to be home again. Saturday afternoon Don drove me to Denver Airport; and from there I flew to LaGuardia in NYC. My daughter and her new beau picked me up. Nice guy, she seems to have picked well; first time I met him since they started dating last week. He actually called me 'sir' a few times! They drove me home where I was met by my wife who had my favorite dish waiting for me. My son came in later. It was a happy homecoming all around, they seemed happy to have me home aned all of them liked the little gifts I brought them.

I do admit I will miss Don and his place inWyoming, but he knows he is welcome here anytime, he is a good friend.

More from me later on, late on Sunday probably; I have catching up to do.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: