Monday, February 3, 2020

Texas Gun Control Survey - Whom Are They Trying To Kid

According to a poll run  by the Dallas Morning News - University of Texas at Tyler poll, Texans overwhelmingly want certain aspects of gun control, such as red flag laws and background checks, to be legislated. The thing is they polled only 1,169 registered voters and my guess is they did so at the university (notice what I underlined above) which would likely be a hotbed of liberalism. More at the source

Now granted, I have only lived in Texas since this past August but let me assure you I have gotten a good feel for how people in less liberal areas think and the are not in favor of gun control by any margin of a majority. In fact, gun control is heavily frowned upon even in large populous zones like the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I mean any state that can host 18 guns shows over the remainder of the shortest month of the yer, one weekend of gun shows already gone by and not included in the 18 I just mentioned, you have got to figure that state as very gun friendly. And yes, Texas is one of the most gun friendly states of any of the 50 (yes former Prez Obama - there are only 50 states in the US of A).


All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: