Sunday, February 2, 2020

FUCK THE NFL AND PASS THE AMMO

If you are a gun owner or even not a gun owner but support our Constitution and the Right To Keep And  Bear Arms and then watch the Super Bowl - you are contributing to our demise and the destruction of our Constitution and our rights. The NFL reportedly banned a  pro gun rights / gun company advertisement set to run during the 2014 Super Bowl. This year however, the NFL has approved an ad from that anti-American piece of shit NYC former mayor and ultra liberal politician Michael Bloomberg, an ad that is an outright attack on our 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

I regret my once having watched half of one NFL game this year (pretty sure that was it) and definitely will not watch the less than super bowl today. I can live without football but not without my guns; I may need my guns to defend myself or save the lives of others and or protect our great nation. Gun-grabbers like Bloomberg, I think, should be jailed for violating their oath of office to uphold the Constitution.

Colin Noir explains it better than I can, so watch the video here since for some reason I cannot embed it.

A hat tip to Herr Rich M for turning me on to that video!


All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: