Friday, May 24, 2019

Damn - The Things We Find In The House

This morning, when I finally crawled out of bed, I found a box of 400 rounds of 5.56 NATO ammo on my coffee table in the basement. Went upstairs to ask my son why he bought that here in NY and he told me he found it in his old room. I'd thought he had cleared it all out. 

Then, early this afternoon, my brothers-in-law & my son moved some stuff out of my garage to take to the BIL's house upstate. I was quite surprised to see  a boxed spam can of Tul Ammo 7.62x39 rounds laying there on the garage floor after they were done. I was pretty sure I had brought virtually all of my ammo - minus a few boxes of this or that - down to my son's place in AR last month.

Just more space I need in my Corolla on my next trip to AR next week or so. I don't mind though, I'd rather need the room for it than not have the ammo.

My son also found a 1/10 oz gold coin I gave him several years ago. Happy he found that and it did not wind up forgotten here for the new owners.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: