Thursday, March 10, 2016

Chaulk Up Another One For An Armed Citizen

It is being reported here that an escaped murder suspect, identified in the article as Rafael McCloud, broke into a family home in Vicksburg, MS and stabbed the husband and then tied up the occupants including the child of the homeowners. After about three hours of being bound, one of the homeowners is reported to have been able to break free, retrieve a gun and shoot the dirtbag suspect in the head killing him.

If I was religious I would have to exclaim Hallelujah. Heck, I'll do it anyway and ask you to join me. Brothers and sisters - can you say it, cause if you can say it, say it loud - HALLELUJAH!

Once again I think an armed citizen has done society a favor; that my friends is about the only way I can look at this. That is other than to say "excellent shooting" to whoever it was who shot the guy in the head.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: