Saturday, September 5, 2015

KTKC Day 5 - Dunking My Junk

Folks, I promised that I would post videos of me dunking my kilted junk (as in my privates into ice water) if anyone made a single donation of $100 on any given day during my Kilted to Kick Cancer fundraising efforts in September. Well, I am a bit tardy because the first donation of $100 was made a couple of days ago but I have done it and made a video of it. Granted, the video sucks because I made it in my garage and did not realize I was blocking the overhead light. Next time, I promise a better video but that means someone has to donate another single $100 donation through Team Glenn B. As for this crappy quality video, sorry but I am not doing it again tonight to make a better quality video. It was just too friggin cold for me to do that a second time in one night! Be advised, this is a graphic video showing partial nudity - my arse not my dunked jewels.


 

You all can thank Frank D for the donation that obligated me to dunk.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: