Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Used To Write For The Firearm Blog - Until The NY SAFE Act Was Passed

I think I sent in 3 blog posts and 2 of them were published. Then the NY SAFE Act was passed and that pretty much took me out of contention as being an author who could do any reviews of firearms offered by manufacturers for reviews. Oh well, I asked to be removed from the list of contributing authors since the editor at that blog had figured that it would be difficult for me to receive any firearms, for review, and then return them to the manufacturer, under the new law. I figured he was right. Well, it was fun while it lasted.
 
FUCK THE NY STATE SAFE ACT, ALL THE LEGISLATORS AND SENATORS WHO VOTED FOR THIS TYRANNICAL LAW, ANYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO HOW IT WAS WRITTEN AND WHAT FIREARMS, MAGAZINES AND ACCESSORIES WERE BANNED OR RESTRICTED, AND MOST OF ALL FUCK GOVERNOR CUOMO WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE.

If I was a vindictive person, I might be more than just pretty upset about all of this and want to say something nasty about they who supported the bill and about they who passed it into law. As it stands now, I will be participating in yet another protest of the SAFE ACT up in Albany, NY on February 28th. At least this time it is on a weekday and the legislators are scheduled to be in session. How much do you want to bet there are more than just a handful of NY State Troopers and local police there this time as opposed to last month during the first such protest.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: