Monday, November 26, 2012

Shotgun Gauges Explained - From A Woman's Perspective

I don't visit YouTube all that often. Enough to watch videos now and then and enough to find some fun videos to embed here on the blog and, of course, whenever I upload one of my own videos to it. When I do visit to view videos it is mostly videos that someone else has sent me in an email or to view gun videos I seek out. Almost every time I visit YouTube to to search for a gun video, I come up with results that include videos of Heather Lacroix having shooting fun.

Today was no exception, I typed Winchester Model 37 into my browser and came up with a link list including a link to a YouTube video about that model. Among the other videos, linked to on the page on which that video showed up,  was the one I have embedded here. It shows her shooting .410, 20, 12 and 10 gauge shotguns. All I can say  is that it sure looks and sounds as if she is having lots of fun regardless of the sore shoulder she suffers.



While the men will enjoy looking at Heather, the women, at least the married ones, should enjoy her commentary on the uses for each gauge shotgun (note the .410 designation is actually a bore size and not a gauge size as in other shotguns).

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: