Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fuck The Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International ...

... that is involved in the Twinkies (Hostess) debacle. Even the mighty Teamsters Union agreed to terms with Hostess but this, in my opinion, piss ant union of bakers and the like decided that what was good enough for the leading union in the nation was not good enough for them. If we lose Twinkies because of these assholes, anything baked by union members, of that union, will taste like shit from now on. See:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/19/hostess-union-hopes-buyer-will-put-employees-back-to-work/?test=latestnews

Lucky for me, I got a fix of Twinkies just about 2 weeks ago. Should last me a bit before I go berserk, on a zombie killing spree, due to lack of them. Hopefully all this mess will be resolved before then although it would be just my luck that lack of Twinkies is what will somehow trigger the zombie apocalypse.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: