Saturday, August 25, 2012

Seem To Have A Bug In My Computer...

...and it has been driving me bonkers. So, I have been trying to make up my mind on how best to get rid of it.

Maybe I should use Norton Anti-Virus but it does not appear to be the right type of computer bug, certainly not a virus or malware. Maybe Raid Flying Insect Killer, then again I have not seen it take flight. Maybe I should just bring out the heavy artillery, the Remington 870, with a round or two of 00 Buckshot. Since I am none to sure I want to destroy the borrowed laptop, that I have been using, right along with the pesky little vermin - maybe the shotgun would be overkill. If I thought they could get at it, I'd let my Crested Geckos have a shot. Oh decisions, decisions - life seems to be full of tough decisions!

All the best,
GB

No comments: