Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Southern Fried Stings - What A Show

I have been sitting here, blogging, and half heartedly watching this show called Southern Fried Stings. I missed just who are what are the folks in this group of do-gooders. I guess they are sort of vigilantes who go out and make citizens' arrests or who at least gather evidence then call in the cops to make arrests. All I can say is that each time I look up, one of them is getting knocked on his butt or belted in the face or being hit in the head by condoms full of urine (yes - pee filled condoms that were being sold, by a transvestite right outside a parole office, to parolees to pass drug testing). It is one heck of a wild show. Next time I have it on, I will not be blogging but intently watching.

Oh yeah, its on Verizon's channel 183 in my neck of the woods, something called truTV. I am not sure I ever watched anything on this channel before but I will be checking it now and then from now on.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: