Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MSN Email Update

Let's see, it has been about 8 hours and 20 minutes since I was told, by an MSN tech, that my service would be back on in 2 hours. Even my extremely weak mathematical skills allow me to figure out that it has been a lot longer than 2 hours. So, I just called Verizon who then asked me if I realize I am calling Verizon about MSN email? I wonder why I have to explain to these dimwits that I have my MSN account through Verizon and their instructions to me as to how a customer should get tech support is to call Verizon first. Well, I had to explain once again and she put me through to MSN tech support and of course they do not open until about another half an hour from now. Luckily she also gave me MSN's direct number - something that a Verizon tech would not do in the past.

I have little patience for stuff like this, I am getting annoyed, maybe breakfast will help. Hopefully they will have the problem solved by the time I get back to the computer later on today and I will not have to call them or email them again about it.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: