Tuesday, July 6, 2010

103 Degrees Fahrenheit

Yep, it was hot in NY City today. I figure it had to be close to the same temp where I live too. Nice to have worked inside all day today is all I can say but waiting for the tow company to come to jump start the battery in my government car this morning - for 1 1/2 hours then having to wait another 15 minutes for them to get it done and write it up - was a sweaty pain the back. It had to have been at least 90 by around 10:30 or 11:00 AM. Not complaining, just stating. Oh golly, I just thought, it never felt quite this bad in Arizona, I suppose because its a dry heat - yeah right!!!!!!!!!!! Hot is hot and humidity just makes it suck. Lucky for me I am not in Orlando. Then again I could have a 2nd career down there as Dopey or maybe as Grumpy. Nope, I still have not had a cold one tonight.

Later for you,
GB

No comments: